Have you ever known anyone who HAS NOT had a single dot of indent or scarring at the site of an injection/immunization (your arm)? Can you imagine the same thing – swelling – in your brain? Think that’s NOT possible? Think again!
“Mercury (thimerasol) is highly toxic in even very small doses. And vaccines have mercury and aluminium amongst other risky food additives.”
If you ever find yourself forced to take a vaccine injection (if the health authorities force mandatory vaccinations at gunpoint, for example), you can help protect yourself NOW!! Don’t wait till the day of the vaccination itself! I strongly feel we need to take responsibility for our personal health now more than ever. Starting now, we all should be paying extra attention to our immune system!
Forced A Vaccination You Don’t Want or Need? Here’s Your Plan for Protective Shield Against Forced Vaccinations, especially against the H1N1 (Swine Flu) and future Vaccinations! First, make sure you go over Steps 1 to 5 here. Then read below!
Many Herbs, Fruits and Vegetables not only cure infections but are also capable of preventing the ailments they treat – so load up on some of these (best to do this a few weeks to a few months before the day of your H1N1 Flu Vaccination; Inflammationis a critical part of the body’s immune response – but when it goes awry – it can lead to serious physical and mental problems. Many natural foods mentioned in this list are “anti-inflammatory”.):
1. Superfoods such as micro-algae: although chlorella has a great affinity for mercury and other heavy metals but it will also extract mercury from the water it is grown in. Organic spirulina is a better choice and is rich in gamma carotene (the body automatically converts gamma carotene to natural vitamin A).
2. Seaweeds, aloe vera (leaves). Seaweeds have #a. Sodium Alginate (a probiotic that kills at least 9 harmful strains of gut bacteria), #b. beta-glucan also found in seaweeds (otherwise found in whole grains, and in lesser amounts in edible mushrooms like the ^Shiitake mushrooms that has an anti-cancer compound “lentinan”), and #c. iodine (natural prescription antibiotic). Fresh seaweeds are more nutritious than dried ones – if you can get them. Aloe vera helps protect your digestive tract while supporting protein digestion and assimilation.
3. Red Reishi Mushrooms - the Reishi is known to Chinese as “Ling Zi” and is anti-cancer. (Reference: Plantcures.com )
4. Maitake Mushrooms are good for both cancer and diabetic sufferers
5. Probiotics and digestive enzymes. Live active culture in the food, creates nutrients that are of extraordinary value in promoting health. Many fermented foods and products have live active culture. In fact eat anything with probiotics – yoghurt (you can useKefir to make your own home-made yoghurt), sauerkraut (German pickled vegetables fermented in vinegar and fruit juice), fermented gherkins. The Malay’s (Asia) fermentedachar (pickled sliced carrots, cucumber and pineapples), and the Korean Kimchi (spicy stuff!) are equally healthy for the digestive system – helps to clean the intestine walls of plaque. Bacteriocins in probiotics kill or narrow the negative effects of prescription drugs found in prescription antibiotics and vaccines. More information on what and whys of probiotics here. ( You may wish to check out fellowblogger AlexmZolt’s Nuriche site or take his poll: Where do you get your nutrition? )
6. Glutathione found in Whey Protein – defends your cells against intra- and extra-cellular oxidative stress ie. kills free radicals that are attacking cells. Whey Protein (the liquid leftover after cheese is made) is also a good probiotic and encourages the human body to make its own natural glutathione. Whey protein has long been the favorite among athletes and bodybuilders; it is very inexpensive, and a couple small scoops can pack of 30 to 40 grams of protein. Whey protein also helps in weight loss: fat is reduced and lean muscle mass is increased.
7. Raw vegetables juices (for diabetics, please seek advise from a nutritionist, not a dietician who may recommend you fad diets or pills): add mangosteen juice orblueberry juice that are rich in anti-oxidants for example; add lemon or orange juice,or any Vitamin C-rich fruit juice; diabetics need to take whole fruits and avoid freshly-pressed fruits juice but 100%-vegetable juice is alright for everyone. Blueberries have been clinically proven to be more powerful than statin drugs in lowering LDL cholesterol (great for the heart).
8. Germanium supplements are good for adding oxygen into the body. The logic is that the more oxygen your body has, the lesser chances for impurities and toxins surviving inside your body. Oxygen will “burn” or “singe” the outer protein envelope of a flu virus (or any kind of virus), preventing it from attaching itself to a human cell, preventing it from multiplying and spreading. With the help of oxygen, your body will break down the damaged virus and use its amino acids, ect, for use in the body. The USA’s FDA outlawed these but you can get germanium naturally from tomato juices, garlic, beans, onions, ginsing, shitake mushrooms, comfrey and barley. (Cobalt, another supplement, is also used for the same purpose of maximising oxygen intake through body cells.)
9. Tumeric (looks like yellow or orange ginger) has a flavanoid known as “curcumin” and fights Cystic Fibrosis (tumeric is to be used under the gudiance of a naturpathic physician). You need VERY little of this tumeric; if you are already taking some tumeric supplements, you do not need to add your grounded tumeric powder into vege/fruits juice. Ginger is an alternative if you can’t find tumeric or tumeric supplements. Dr. Mercola highly recommends organic tumeric powder :: Why organic
10. Seeds of Grapefruits (or use whole Grapefruit) – anti-cancer, anti-leukemia, I usually add 1/8 of a grapefruit into my daily vegetable juice – with its skin unpeeled. Anything more may be too bitter. The whole grapefruit can be used.
11. Olive Leaves (or pure olive oil although this can come in powdered form or as a tincture).
12. Oregano Oil (aka Oil of Oregano) is one of nature’s natural antibiotic and is high in an antioxidant known as “rosmarinic acid”. ”Oregano has 42 times more antioxidant activity than apples, 30 times more than potatoes, 12 times more than oranges and 4 times more than blueberries.. For example, one tablespoon of fresh oregano contains the same antioxidant activity as one medium-sized apple.” – Dr. Mercola Difference between natural antibiotic to prescription antibiotic
13. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar – “raw” as in not cooked. Not many people can stomach undiluted apple cider vinegar. I usually cheat by holding my breathe while I down a tablespoon of this potent anti-detox stuff. Apple Cider vinegar is also known to clean the sticky plaque from the walls of your intestines so you absorb nutrients better without killing any benefician germs in your digestive system/guts.
14. Take sulfur-rich foods like ^Raw Garlics (botanical name is Allium Sativum; “raw” as in uncooked). The active “allicin” in garlic kills pathogenic bacteria, the Helicobacter pylori and rotavirus infections (which is responsible for many cases of diarrhea); garlic also lowers risk of heart diseases, is a natural probiotic and is also anti-cancer. Spinach,Kale and Garlic boost the immune system and treat cough, whooping cough, bronchitis, asthma, fever, facial paralysis, flatulence, colic pain, constipation, atonic dyspepsia, worm infestations, duodenal ulcers, tuberculosis, eye diseases, cardiopathy, fatigue, leucoderma, leprosy, hysteria, piles, sciatica, otalgia, lumbago, swellings, splenopathy, hepatopathy, and dental caries! Alternative: odourless garlic capsules although not all of them are of good quality; consult a holistic or natoropathic doctor for advise.
15. onions Raw Onions are also sulfur-rich and anti-cancer, especially for the colon (intestines); you can eat sliced onions with satay for example.
16. Reservatrol (from Natural Unpeeled Red Grapes or Red Wine) has proathocyanidins (anti-cancer) or you can find the capsuled form in good health shops. Also a natural blood sugar regulator, reservatrol is great for those who are thinking of reversing their Type 2 diabetes.
17. Green Tea is also rich in cancer-fighting anti-oxidants and catechins such as EGCG; as evidenced in the China Study by Professor T. Collins Campbell and his research team.
18. Milk Thistle is ideal for supporting the liver from any onslaught of toxins and pathogens.
19. Anise Seeds may be the reason why India is one of the last countries to see deaths from H1N1/Swine flu. Their natural foods (spices) are rich in untainted un-modified anise seeds, shallots, garlic, onions, etc.
Different Types of Anise Seeds:
1. Anise in its original “star” pods (recommended).
2. Anise without its pods look like small oval and flat grains (recommended).
3. And ground Anise powder looks a little like curry powder. 4 oz of this costs US$2.75.
4. Anise Seed Essential Oil – add to lukewarm water for soaking and bath, this makes a natural anti-cold therapy (recommended)
5. Anise Seeds by Wholesale prices (recommended)Here’s a recipe Biscuits with Anise Seeds (although I highly recommend you do NOT microwave the anise seeds). I cannotrecommend Anise extract or Anise powder at this time because before one can do so, one needs to look at EVERY ingredient that has gone into the manufacture, and its storing and preparation processes. For example, it is very easy to add ground ginger powder to ground Anise powder, and IF ginger is not safe, the while food/Anise powder is questionable. Poor storage of food products can also diminish nutritional value of foods and herbs. If at all possible, try to get WHOLE (unground) and organically-grown foods. (Organic foods should be drug-free, hormones-free, aspartame-free, pesticide-free, mercury-free, yeast-free, toxic-free, etc. )
20. Cilantro prevents your body from absorbing thimerasol (mercury). If you want to keep something in your fridge to be drank or added to your soup everyday, organic cilantro is what you want. Get a ton of organic cilantro, chop it up, add pure water, simmer until you have a thick stew of it. You want the water to be a VERY dark green color. As you want organic nutrients, do not keep for more than a week in the fridge.
21. Roots of Yellow Dock removes harmful aluminium found in vaccines. You simply grind the roots and add to your favourite vegetable or fruit juice. One of the most affordable vege you can ever find for detoxification.
22. Gingko Biloba promotes mental alertness but if your gingko biloba supplement contains ginseng, don’t take it (bad reactions with vaccinations). Avoid any supplement product with ginseng as it may contain neurotoxin 4-O-methylpyridoxine.
23. Ban Zhi Lian (Chinese Barbed Skullcap aka Skullcap) help to moderate seizures in epilepsy and vaccine-related seizures. Not meant to be taken in large doses (please consult your nutritionist!)
24. Huang Qin (Chinese herb) causes apoptosis for leukemia cells. Anti-cancer (you don’t want cancer to weaken you for vaccines).
25. Black Cohosh (Cimicifugae racemosae rhizome) is also anti-cancer.
26. Bicarbonate Soda although found in baking powder, consumption of baking powder with MSG (monosodium-glutmate) is not recommended. You need very little of this in your one serving of water/vege juice everyday.
27. Red Clover (Trifolium pratense ) Used in alternative medicine for menopause, osteoporosis, cough and eczema. Ref: http://www.baldwins.co.uk/Supplements-And-Homeopathy/Viridian/Viridian-Red-Clover-400mg-30-Vegetarian-Capsules/14197/610
28. Chinese Astragalus Root: aka Huang Chi has been used for over 2,000 years to strengthen body’s immunity system.
29. Bugleweed supports the thyroid, heart and lung functions. Also used to treat upset stomach, gout, hemorrhoid bleeding and pain in breasts (for those breastfeeding). Also known by these names: Lycopus virginicus, Lycopus americanus, Lycopus europaenus, Archangle, Ashangee, American Bugleweed, Carpenter’s Herb, Common Bufle, Egyptian’s Herb, Farasyon Maiy, Green Wolf’s Foot, Gypsy-Weed, Gypsy-Wort, Menta de Lobo, Middle Comfrey, Paul’s Betony, Sicklewort, Su Ferasyunu, Water Bugle, and Water Horehound
30. Lobelia Inflata (aka Indian Tobacco): this plant originates from North America, the Lobelia has a long history of use as an herbal remedy for respiratory conditions such as pneumonia, asthma, bronchitis and cough. First used for those who could not stand the smell of tobacco! Also known by other names: Cardinal flower, Red lobelia, Scarlet lobelia, Puke weed
31. Barestem Desert-Parsley (Lomatium dissectum) was used for treatment of tuberculosis.
32. Spearmint (or spearmint tea) can reduce flatulence and burping, reduce heartburn and nausea, intestinal distress. The tea (non-caffeine) also appears to block the action of androgen in the body, which can make it a natural treatment for hirsutism (excessive hair) in women and hair loss in men.
33. Marshmallow root is used for many years to relieve dry cough and sore throats (natural cough expectorant), as well as to treat chapped skin, minor wounds. Has been used in connection with heartburn, diarrhea, Cron’s disease, asthma, indigestion, pap smears, cystitis and hiatus hernia and peptic ulcer. Mildly stimulates the immune system.. Externally used as a stretchmark gel, and can be poulticed on bruises, sprains, burns, muscle aches, bee stings, boils, eczema and psoriasis. Not found in the USA, its peeled root is considered of higher quality than root with the outer bark.
34. Chanca Piedra (aka yerba de San Pablo; botanical name: phyllanthus niruri) is a herbal plant that can be used in whole to protect liver and support liver, reduce spasms, aid digestion, reduce blood sugar, expel kidney stones and worms, prevent cell mutations (anti-cancer) and even to treat malaria. However, those with diabetic and heart problems should not take this without first consulting their doctors, as Chanca Piedra has geraniin, which interacts with prescription drugs for diabetics and heart patients.
35. Natural Fibre: Reduce corn flakes (they’re nothing flattened genetically-modified corn with only carbohydrates and sugar anyway), and instead go for wholemeal (ground from whole grains), oatbran and psyllium breakfast treats. Psyllium (or Organic Psyllium Husk Powder) helps to cleanse your colon of the bad germs without killing the good germs.
36. Green peas are rich in vitamin C, vitamin K and beta-carotenes (aka carotenes or carotenoids – converts to natural non-toxic safe Vitamin A in your body). Carotenes is a natural remedy for depression (mental health is important for physical health), helps slows progression of cataracts, prevents macular degeneration, high blood pressure, arthritis, helps asthma, bone development, reproductive health, and is anti-cancer, etc. Carotenes are also found indark green vege, orange-yellow vegetables (carrots, broccoli, romaine lettuce, apricots, and green peppers). Commercially available carotene are made from palm oil or fungi and so, pales in comparison to natural carotene-rich foods. Peas are preferred over beans partially because they have lesser calcium (refer to box below about calcium). Vitamin K, a stronger antioxidant than vitamin E or coenzyme Q10, prevents oxidative cell damage, promotes strong bones and heart, and are found in foods like brussels sprouts, green beans, asparagus, Swiss chard, broccoli, and mustard greens. Vitamin K works outside the liver (gives liver a break!) to regulate calcium, and gives proteins “claws” so proteins can “hold on” to calcium. (Vitamin K2 should not be taken by those who are taking blood-thinning medicines.)
37. Foods rich in Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) are good for the heart. The best source of ALA is flaxseeds. Other sources: walnuts
38. Parsley and Basil Leaves have an obscure bioflavonoid called called “apigenin” thathelps to keep capillaries strong and cells strong. Basil leaves have ursolic acid (anti-cancer) too. Celery and green pepper are high in another flavonoid known as “luteolin” (luteolin disrupts inflammatory responses in your brain and has proved to be very good for preventing deterioration in Alzheimer’s and Multiple Sclerosis). Anti-inflammatory, food containing apigenin and luteolin are very potent in inhibiting/preventing autoimmune diseases. Dr. Russel Blaylock recommends at least a daily intake of 8 ounces of juiced parsley and celery to drank immediately after juicing.
39. Gamma-E, found ONLY IN Natural Whole Foods like nuts, whole grains, and wheat germ, helps reduce several of the inflammatory cytokines (”toxic storm” within the body). The other kind in your vitamin E capsules, aka alpha-tocopherol , is different because alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E) may promote oxidation (free radicals), specifically in smokers who also eat a lot of foods with omega-6 cooking oils.
40. Rosemary contains Rosmarinic acid and makes strong anti-inflammatary agent (reduces swells, etc).
41. Borage (starflower) has GLA that inhibits the action of the cancer gene Her-2/neu (present in 30% of breast cancer). Primrose Oil (normally taken by women) also hasGamma-linolenic acid (GLA) that is is anti-cancer. Primrose oil and Borage regulate the metabolic rate of various tissues, division and growth of cells, secretions (including digestive juices and hormones), controls fertility processes, and supports your body’s immune system; also fight inflammation, arthritic pain and eczema. GLA is the perfect replacement for Omega-6 oils (you don’t need a lot of Omega-6 oils commonly found in cooking oil.)
42. Wild Alaskan Red Salmon is a natural source of Omega-3 oils and is least likely to be contaminated with industrial mercury waste (other than Krill Oil which is also rich in GLA).
43. Bromelain (an enzyme) found abundant in ^pineapples, blocks a defective protein found in all cancerous cells. (Ref: Queensland Institute of Medical Research)
44. The EGCG found in green tea and black tea, reduced the levels of reactive carbonyls commonly found in diabetics; also helps in treating /preventing Alzheimer’s disease, and possibly autoimmune diseases such as Sjogren’s Syndrome (also known as one of the Invisible Diseases). A component called Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), found in^Green Tea, can block the ability of the AIDS virus to hijack and destroy the immune system, protects the heart, blood vessels and prevents atherosclerosis and cancer. Polysaccharides in ^Black Tea helps to retard absorption of glucose, and is a natural scavenger of free radicals (which are involved in the onset of Cancer and Rheumatoid Arthritis). These teas neutralize some of the toxins formed by high-fructose corn syrup(vaccines have high fructose corn syrup!) Ref: Sciencedaily and Institute of Food Technologists
1. Burdock Root, Synephrine (immature orange peel), Capsicum, Horehound herb, Althea root and Yerba Santa herb: magnesium, potassium, silicon, zinc, vitamins A and C, and thiamine. Dang Gui root, Epimedium leaf, Eucommia bark, Ganoderma plant. Lycium fruit, Rehmannia root, Achyranthes root, Atractylodes rhizome, Citrus peel, Hoelen plant, Ligustrum, Zeolites, H1X1 mushroom, sasa bamboo leaf, Ophiopogon root, Peony root, Polygala root, Schizandra, Licorice root, Rhodiola Rosea, Eleutherococcus Senticosus, Ashwaganda, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum and schizandra, Dandelion Whole Plant (Taraxacum officinale)
Purslane Tops (Portulaca oleracea)
Indigo Leaves and Root (Indigofera tinctoria)
Thlaspi Whole Plant (Thlaspi arvense)
Bupleurum Root (Chinese Bupleurum)
Typhonium Rhizome (Typhonium flagelliforme)
Scute Root (Scutellaria baicalensis)
Cinnamon Twig (Cinnamomum cassia)
46. Vitamin & Mineral Supplements (see next part of this blog entry - coming soon so check back in a couple of days!!)
Anti-cancer. The main role of antioxidants (eg. flavoniods, isoflavones, bioflavonoids) is to prevent cell damage (or mutation) via free radicals. Free radicals cannot be avoided, they are found in almost everything, in our bodies and in air. Free radicals (a class of molecules/compounds) exist and act like microbes that react quickly to dead or decomposing material. Free radicals are generated by a variety of sources including pesticides, smoking and exhaust fumes – the very things that causes cancer so antioxidants are synonymous with anti-cancer and good health.
by Kelly at MyQute.com
I am not a doctor so PLEASE consult a Traditional Chinese Herbalist or a Naturopathic Nutritionist before buying anything from your health shop. Why you need to consult an expert? Over-load of antioxidants could also lead to heart failure!